First and foremost, our thoughts and prayers are with everyone as we work through the current health crisis and any quarantines associated with it.
Considering how everyone's lives are adjusting, hopefully just for the short-term, we wanted to share some updates regarding how this is impacting work with Fistbump Media and the services our clients use with us.
What's not changing:
- Our data center and the hosting servers remain fully operational. We do not foresee any issues related to the health crisis at this time, and websites/email services hosted on our servers should remain fully functional. If there are any issues with hosting-related services we'll troubleshoot appropriately as they arise.
- Social Media Management and SEO services continue to move forward as planned. Even if there is a dip in user activity, it's important to the overall digital marketing strategy to keep the momentum going. Our related workflows are not changing at this time, and these services will continue as planned.
- Website Development and other one-time projects continue to move forward. Our development team will keep working on these projects as planned. If there are any shifts in project timelines for any reason, we'll try to communicate those as soon as we identify them.
What could be changing:
- Meeting availability may slow down for a few weeks. Our team is already 100% remote workers, all working from our homes. And the large majority of meetings we conduct use virtual meeting tools, like Google Hangouts/Meet. However, many of us have young children who are now home from school, making it a little more difficult to conduct meetings (without kids climbing on us). This doesn't mean that meetings will be impossible, just a little trickier to plan. So if you need one, just let us know and we'll see what we can work out to accommodate the request.
- Support may be a little slower, but we're working on everything as we can. With the combination of some work schedules shifting on our end, and more people (you all) at home catching up on things, we're already getting a little higher than normal volume of support requests. Please know that we are prioritizing them, dealing with the more urgent requests ASAP, and will get to less urgent requests as time allows. So please be patient with us if you have a non-critical support need. We'll do our best to get to it as soon as we can.
Ultimately, the majority of your service should continue as normal. And we'll do our best to ensure that the shifting work schedules on our end have as little impact as possible. We will continue to strive to deliver you the best service we can during this time.
And please keep in mind, the best way to communicate your support needs with us is through a support ticket. You can open a support request/ticket with us in three ways:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Go to https://fistbumpmedia.com and log into your client account with us, then open a Support Ticket from in your client dashboard
- Use the "Contact Fistbump Media Support" widget in your WordPress website's dashboard/admin area
For more information about how you can manage your account with us, check out some of our short Client Services webinars.
Monday, March 16, 2020